- Chateau Morrisette – Best Vineyard/Winery
- The Black Dog from Chateau Morrisette – Best Wine
- FloydFest – Best Festival Overall
- FloydFest – Best Kid-Friendly Festival
- Muddy ACCE Race – MudRun/Adventure Race
- Floyd Yoga Jam – Retreat
- Gillie’s Cuisine – Vegetarian Restaurant
- FloydFest – Kid Friendly Adventure
- Claytor Lake – Flatwater
- In Balance Yoga Studio – Yoga Studio
- FloydFest – Instagram Account
- Cascade Waterfalls – Cascade
- Shaena Muldoon, The Palisades Restaurant – Personality
- Buffalo Mountain Ziplines – Zipline
- Hotel Floyd – Budget Friendly Lodging
- Blacksburg Pilates – Mind Body Studio
Find a full list of the Best of Blue Ridge categories and winners here.
Photo by Best of the Blue Ridge photographer winner Leslie Restivo.
Virginia’s New River Valley: Virginia’s New River Valley is an eclectic mix of interconnected small towns that each offer their own unique vibe and appeal. The region provides an abundance of cultural and social offerings due to the presence of three world-class universities, while retaining the charm and benefits of small town living. The NRV is home to a diverse and innovative business community with companies that range from high-tech startups to foreign-based corporations to specialty agribusiness. These organizations benefit from the collaborative spirit of our region and a loyal, highly-skilled, and educated workforce. The scenic beauty of the region also fosters a deep connection to nature, which is deepened by access to outdoor recreation and the preservation of our natural environment. It’s clear why Virginia’s New River Valley is “A Natural Fit.”
Onward NRV: Onward NRV is a public/private, regional economic development organization whose mission is to attract and retain world class jobs, investment, and talent in Virginia’s New River Valley. It’s also a movement where leaders from business, government, and higher education work together to promote the economic vitality of the region.